Friday, June 20, 2014

Elemental Diet - Day 5

I'm in the single digits, only 9 more days to go, wahoo!  Seriously if I wasn't writing and people weren't watching I may have ditched this long ago.  Which is why I told everyone I know who is around me often.


I feel so good when I wake up in the morning.  Then I have to start in with the diet and I procrastinate and things go down hill from there.  I think if I stuck to a schedule I wouldn't have such lows but I put off breakfast, then put off lunch so by the time dinner rolls around I'm just fried.  I've never done very well with long periods in between meals.  At least I had some time to adjust since I have been doing the recommended 3 meals a day, no snacks since December. It really breaks your habit of eating because of stress, emotions or boredom.  Doesn't mean I have to like it.  I love to snack.

I made a batch of low FODMAP kim chee today.  Not sure I'll be able to eat it any time soon but I needed to use up some cabbage and carrots.  If it turns out I will share the recipe.

On to dinner and then a Relaxing Yin yoga class in a nice warm room.

No comments:

Post a Comment