Monday, June 16, 2014

Breath Test #4

Let me just say that the tapping has helped me.  I feel much less frustrated and stressed about my diet.  I'm still sticking to it but I'm not so angry about not getting to eat what I want.

Then I got the test results..

WTF!?!?!  So there is many theories and no real answers.  One, the antibiotics from the Canadian pharmacy were inferior.  There is an Alpha and Beta form of Rifaximin and supposedly you want the Beta version.  I haven't seen anything about this anywhere so I'm not sure if it's proven.  There is also a possibility that you can get Rifaximin in the states for much cheaper if you have it compounded.  Second, it's just more bacteria being uncovered and killed off.  It was recommended that I go on the protocol being used at the SIBO clinic at NCNM.  They usually add Berberine in there as well but it was recommended that I hold off on adding it.
  • Neem Plus by Ayush Herbs, 2 capsules, 3 times a day
  • Interfase Plus, 3 capsule, 2 times a day away from food
  • Allimed, 2 capsules, 3 times a day
  • Motilpro, 3 capsules, 2 times a day away from food
I'm also still taking the Purge the Whorl and Green Tea Phytosome for the B. hominis.

On the long drive home I decided that it's time to give the Elemental Diet a try if my husband was in agreement.  I'm not keen on additives of any kind so I decided I would do the homemade recipe on Dr. Siebecker's site.  Positives, it less expensive than burning through all these supplements and antibiotics.  Negatives, no food.

No comments:

Post a Comment