Thursday, June 26, 2014

Elemental Diet - Day 11

I'm running seriously low on my amino acids.  The 500 gram bottle was supposed to get me through the 14 days and even though I am generally using less than recommended I am still almost out.  Thankfully I have a bottle of aminos in capsule form if needed.

Usually I drink only room temperature or hot water.  I don't like it cold at all.  But just like with the nausea that comes with morning sickness everything changed while on this diet.  The only water I can tolerate is cold.  I think anything warmer and it breaks open capsules that are slowly opening in my stomach and I'm thrown into waves of nausea.  If I get up early enough I have time to drink a cup of hot water before I start my premeal supplements.  Today I wasn't so lucky.  The dogs and cat woke us several times last night and so I ended up sleeping until the alarm.

Yoga was hard today.  A little nauseous, a little dizzy.  I made it through and felt better towards the end after (quietly) burping a few times.  

Down another 0.8 lbs this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment