Monday, June 16, 2014

Breath Test #3


The methane is looking better but I am seriously frustrated with the lack of progress.  I finally received my antibiotics in the mail.  The thought seems to be that as the bacteria is killed off, there's another layer of bacteria in biofilm that is released.  It was explained like a little back up army.  Either way I hate it.

The diet has been really, really getting to me so I decided to try a 7 week Weight Loss program through The Tapping Solution.  I don't need to lose weight but I thought the daily tapping meditations around food would be helpful in dealing with feelings of deprivation and frustration.

Plan, take 21 days of conventional antibiotics (Rifaximin/Neomycin) and then drive to Portland to do the breath test in person, get immediate results and formulate a plan with my ND at NCNM.


No comments:

Post a Comment