Thursday, June 19, 2014

Elemental Diet - Day 4

Had to change the name.  I didn't really like the first one but wanted to start writing.  There's really no other way to say it.  Nothing worse than hearing you have something you've never heard of and there's no clearcut treatment.  Listen to me complain, it's not cancer or something truly horrible, especially in my case.

Morning sickness!  Finally figured out how to describe how I feel.  I've felt on the verge of vomiting since around 10:30 this morning.  I was able to get lunch and my supplements down and move forward, distraction seems to help.  Tried to power down a very small "dinner" portion and 15 minutes later on my walk I retched it right back up in the bushes.  Lovely!  At least I feel better now :)  I'm considering taking tomorrow off and not swallowing any supplements.  I'm going to take the prokinetic, mag citrate, and probiotic tonight and forget the rest.  We'll see how things go with just the oil, aminos, mulitvitamin, and honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment