Friday, June 27, 2014

Elemental Diet - Day 12

I used the last of my powdered amino acids last night.  I have a bottle of aminos (same brand) in capsule form but not a ton of capsules left which means my protein intake at each meal is cut down by about 90%.  Not ideal.  I'm trying to decide whether to eat my protein in the form of scrambled eggs.  I don't like depriving my body and I lifted weights this morning. It's only 2 days but it still worries me.

I found a soup recipe that I think I can modify for my first few meals back.  I'll post the recipe if it turns out.  I have turkey vegetable soup and beef vegetable soup in the freezer but I think meat might be too much after eating nothing for 2 weeks.

Overall a good day, not much nausea or burping.

This may fall under "too much information" but when I do have bowel movements they burn.  I've read the same thing happens with the pharmaceutical elemental diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment