Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Elemental Diet - Day 9

Lunch on the run was a bit difficult.  I always get a little bit nauseous and belchy after I consume my meals, not sure if it's the supplements I take with meals (multivitamin, Allimed and Neem Plus) or if it's the meals themselves.  Today I had to pack my lunch because I was out and about so opted for olive oil instead of coconut oil.  I think I'll stick with the coconut oil.  I'm accustomed to it now and the olive oil burps were pretty gross.  

All in all a really good day.  Excellent energy this morning with a great workout followed by a massage.  My mag citrate finally got things moving which always makes me feel better.  I picked up my new prokinetic (Erythromycin) which I will start tonight.

I can't believe I'm almost done.  4 more days on the diet and on what would be the 14th day of the fast I will do my breath test.  I know doing it after the 14th day would be ideal but I have commitments that prevent me from waiting.  It's going to be hard waiting for the results which can take up to 2 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment