Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Elemental Diet - Day 10

Mornings always seem to go well.  I have good energy so I can get things done, workout, yoga, errands.  In the late afternoon and evening I get a bit nauseous, today quite a bit nauseous this evening.  It seems to be related to stomach gas because if I can get myself to burp the nausea subsides.  I didn't think I was going to be able to have my dinner but then 15 minutes later the nausea had passed and I could.  I've been increasing my supplements (Allimed and Neem Plus) and I do think it's the Neem Plus.  It's the newest supplement to my regimen and it was making me feel off before I started this crazy diet.

Went for a really short bike ride before dinner and my legs hurt so bad.  Not sure if it's from the leg workout yesterday or from the lack of real food.

On a good day I lose 0.4lbs, on a bad day I lose a full pound or close to it.  I'm still only down about 6 1/2lbs in 10 days.  I only have a few days left so that's not too bad at all.  Average weight loss on the pharmaceutical elemental diet is 10-15lbs.

On the downside, I look tired.  I'm having a hard time falling asleep but once I'm asleep, I'm out. When I say I'm having a hard time falling asleep, it takes longer than usual but still probably not more than 10-15 minutes.  The nighttime electronic use probably doesn't help.

No comments:

Post a Comment