Thursday, August 7, 2014

Stick a fork in me

I hate throwing in the towel, but I saw my ND today and my digestion was locked up tight.  All the sphincters in my intestines were tightly shut allowing bacteria to fester and the blood supply to my intestines was really restricted.  He got everything open and hopefully moving. He says I need to focus on stimulating my digestion not starving out the bacteria.  All the supplements and biofilm busters won't do any good if everything is shut down.  

Last time I did the elemental diet my energy stayed good and my strength strong.  This time I just bonked, low energy and just mental exhaustion.  Not really sure why, could have been the protein, could have been the timing (too close to the last time).  My ND says next time I want to do it I can schedule some time with him for some intravenous amino acids.

So I came home and made myself some hot chocolate and downed some herbal muscle relaxers for my back and all my supplements.  I ate a few steamed green beans.  Now I'm relaxing with heat on my back.

No comments:

Post a Comment