Thursday, August 7, 2014

Day 11, Round 2, Elemental Diet

Weight:  118.2 lbs

I had scrambled eggs for dinner.  Hard to believe that made me gain a full pound but this diet and my body's reaction to it is crazy.

I'm really, really close to throwing in the towel.  My back has been spasming all week and it hurts.  Not sure if my magnesium is too low or if it just needs time to heal.  My massage therapist has been sick or on vacation since I've been back so I haven't been able to see him.  It's really hard not to eat when I'm hurting all the time.  I know you shouldn't use food (or wine :) for comfort but it what I really want.  You can probably guess that when my back flares up I usually gain weight.

I'll see my Naturopath today and hopefully my Massage Therapist tomorrow.  At that point I will be at day 12 and might as well keep this up until day 14.  Still haven't decided if I'm going to test at the end to see if the different biofilm buster (Lipophos EDTA) or the MCT oil made a difference.


No comments:

Post a Comment