Sunday, August 31, 2014

Back on Rifaximin

I didn't really plan this.  I am both a planner and spur of the moment decision person.  Imagine how fun it is to be my spouse!

I ran out of all my herbals at once (Allimed, Neem and Berberine) and I have a TON of Rifaximin and Neomycin (from Canada) so I decided to just use it instead of spending the money to buy more herbals.  I'm not sure how effective they are given they are from India and I didn't have great results last time.  But I'm doing it again.  I did get some Lipophos EDTA because I do like to switch up my biofilm buster.  I usually do Interface Plus.  I really haven't thought about how long I'll stay on the abx but I think I have 5 weeks worth.  Maybe I'll test at 3 or 4 weeks and then decide whether or not I'd like to continue.

I'm also still taking iodine, between 10-12.5 mg per day (4 drops at 2%).  Haven't noticed anything remarkably different.  Will up the dose again in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment