Monday, August 4, 2014

Day 8, Round 2, Elemental Diet

Weight: 119.4 (another gain!)

Don't ever let yourself quit part way through the day.  I really wanted to throw in the towel last night.  This would have been my excuse.


This is our harvest from yesterday alone (with a bunch of crap in the background).  Our house is a war zone on the weekends.  We just don't spend time cleaning up after ourselves.
What I did do was told myself if I still felt the same way tomorrow than sure I would consider it.  But I didn't allow myself to eat last night.  Why?  Because I knew what I was feeling would probably pass and that I would really regret messing up 7 days of fasting if I woke up feeling like I could continue.  If I woke up feeling like I didn't want to do it anymore than maybe this would be an entirely different post.

I did take a boatload of mag citrate yesterday.  1000mg with breakfast and 600mg with lunch and 600mg again at dinner.  I need to stop eating meat.  I'm afraid with starving the bacteria and meat sitting in my gut the bugs will just learn to eat it, then where will I be??

There was a person who posted several comments on the recent Chris Kresser article about the elemental diet.  She says she used Iodine to cure her SIBO and was really upset that people weren't listening to her.  I did a search last night and couldn't find anything about using Iodine to kill SIBO.  Has anyone heard anything about this?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment