Tuesday, June 2, 2015

The Depression Sessions

I know, I know, you're not depressed.  I purchased the Depression Sessions and have seen clips from this upcoming event and I can tell you it is not to be missed.  It's all about the gut, healing, detoxification, supporting the body, etc.  I've added broccoli sprouts to my repretoire after watching Tom Malterre.  Little powerhouses for sure.  Ben Lynch is coming on to talk about methylation.  It's gonna be awesome!  And seriously, it's free!  How much better can it get??

And I mean really, can anyone deal with SIBO without being at least a little bit discouraged and down on occasion?!?!  I've had my fair share of wallowing moments for sure :)

http://thedepressionsessions.com/

2 comments:

  1. Are broccoli sprouts okay for low FODMAP diet? Can't seem to find any information on this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I eat them but I'm okay with broccoli. If you react to broccoli, I don't think I would add them.

      Delete