Wednesday, June 3, 2015

More ferments

Love having a Whole Foods 10 minutes away.  I can pop in and browse and find great deals, especially since they just opened.

Yesterday I popped and found all their Kevita fermented coconut waters on sale for 50% off! 50% off!!!  My 9yo son thinks they are the best thing on earth.  Yay!  I would much rather give him fermented foods or beverages than a pill.  The only problem I have is making sure he doesn't drink too much.  For those watching FODMAPs you'll need to read the label because ingredients vary.  I saw one bottle that even had sugar!!! What the heck??  It must have tasted pretty bad for them to add sugar just to that flavor :P  So far his favorite is the pineapple/coconut.


I'm doing fine with ferments, thankfully.  I tried a little resistant starch (potato salad) over the weekend and I just don't think I'm ready yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment