Thursday, July 10, 2014

Vacation and then Elemental Diet Round 2!

I skyped with my NCNM doctor this morning and she added Berberine Complex to my regimen.   I'll start with one capsule 3 times a day and work up to 6 capsules.  If you are working on gut healing you would go up to 9 capsules but my gut lining is good (knock on wood) so 6 will probably do it for me.  Glad to hear that since I call the medicinary yesterday and requested a mail order of it.  We talked about my results and she says I could certainly do the elemental diet again but only for 3 weeks (instead of a month) and only that long if I ate meat for dinner (prepared just like the breath test prep diet, no spices).  It's funny you would think I would be all over adding a meal but it just doesn't appeal.  I get really backed up when I do the meat fast for the breath test.  But if I am able to keep the Erythromycin in maybe it won't be a problem.  

I cut and pasted my last three breath test results together since the tests were really close in time 5/2/14, 6/12/14 and 6/30/14.  It was interesting to see the changes made by each attempt by me to kill the little buggers off.  I tried to get a good picture of it to post but it just gets blurry when you try to enlarge it so you can read the numbers.



Made this jam to take camping.  I used frozen strawberries because if I can I buy most things frozen and in bulk, so much less expensive.  Hope it turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment