Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Day 2, Round 2, Elemental Diet

Weight: 122 lbs

Let's hope the 1.2 lbs of loss from yesterday to today is just water.  Here's a picture of last nights dinner.  I take them in this order (left to right).

Dinner (coconut oil, aminos, honey)
Yesterday was hard.  The first day always is.  I tried to convince myself that maybe I should slowly transition in, have hot chocolate or tea, just today.  Thankfully I was able to resist.  When it comes to food though I am an all or nothing kind of person.  I did end up eating scrambled eggs for lunch.  I didn't want to but I was nauseous, tired, hungry and my ND encouraged me to eat some protein each day.  

Going to a movie after "dinner" was probably not the best idea in the world.  I wanted popcorn so bad!

Today should be interesting.  Yesterday I napped instead of going shopping to buy more coconut oil, so after breakfast I'm out.  I have a long appt scheduled over lunch so need to figure out how/what to eat, probably scrambled eggs in a thermos.  A can of salmon would be easier but it's an orthodontist appointment so that would be kind of rude.

No comments:

Post a Comment