Monday, July 28, 2014

Day 1, Round 2, Elemental Diet

Starting weight: 123.2 lbs

Meals consist of: 
  • 3 Tablespoons Coconut oil in small jar, microwave 15 seconds then slurp down.  I also bought some Bulletproof MCT Oil to incorporate.
  • 2 Tablespoons Pure Form 21 Blend Amino Acid in a small jar mixed with a small amount of water, let it sit and hopefully dissolve, stir again and down it.
  • 2 Tablespoons of Honey mixed with a bit of hot water so it goes down quick and easy.
  • 2 Pure Encapsulations Nutrient 950 with Vitamin K multivitamins
And of course, all the various supplements I am currently taking.  I am a few doses of being done with Purge the Whorl, the treatment for the Blastocystis Hominis.  It will be nice to be done with that.  My ND will probably want to retest to see how much is still in there but since it's a stool test it may have to wait until I'm done with the elemental diet so there's enough of a sample.

As usual I procrastinated starting and didn't have breakfast until 10:30.  Experience has taught me I need to make a meal schedule and keep to it otherwise I crash.

No comments:

Post a Comment