Thursday, July 31, 2014

Day 4, Round 2, Elemental Diet

Weight: 120.2 lbs

I planned on doing the just elemental meals yesterday (and today) but my son didn't finish his scrambled eggs yesterday or this morning so I ate them so they didn't go to waste.  We raise our own chickens and barely get enough eggs as is.  

We have 2 CornishX meat chickens going in for processing tomorrow.  Can't wait to roast one up this weekend!

I stopped taking all my herbal abx. I'm still taking probiotics (Lactoprime Plus and Align) and my biofilm busters (just finished Interfase Plus, now switching to Lipophos EDTA).  I like the idea of switching back and forth for some reason.  I also think the Lipophos EDTA might work better but that's only because it tastes horrible :)

Still feeling fine.  No nausea, headaches or anything.  I might be a bit more tired than usual but I just got back from vacation so that's to be expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment