Monday, September 21, 2015

Guar Gum is disgusting!

Just took my second round of Guar Gum, Rifaximin and Allicin.  Holy crap the guar is so disgusting.  It doesn't have much of a taste it's just really hard to drink gel.  Blech!  I'm up to 1/2 tsp after starting with a 1/4 tsp this morning and having no reaction.  Probably didn't need the guar since I just devoured a burger patty with cheese (first dairy in prob 3 years) and avocado with a huge plate of sweet potato fries.  I usually don't go out to eat but my dad is in town so I decided "F" it, I'm going and I don't care what I eat (within reason).  The additional 7 lbs I'm lugging around these days doesn't make me any more rational!  I tried really hard to stay away from my Array 10 foods but my step-mom was going to let them toss her salmon nuggets so I ate them.  Salmon is a no-no.  Wanted the fish tacos really bad but I'm scared to death of the whole tomato/aquaporin thing and how the heck do you eat a taco without salsa or tomatoes???  (Obviously easy to do at home, harder to improvise in a restaurant and still get the flavor).

Received Biocidin and Olivirex in the mail today, 10 days worth.  I will start them when I run out of Rifaximin.  Ordered Candibactin-BR to add.  I'm too scared to do the AR because of the thyme and gelatin (both positive on Array 10).  I'm probably going to mess around with some essential oils as well.  Try to hit it from every angle possible.  We'll see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment