Thursday, September 3, 2015

It's always something!!!

I have been itching after every meal.  I couldn't figure out what the heck was going on.  Last night I was putting my vitamins into organizers and I grabbed the Milk Thistle.  I had ordered it online not realizing that in addition to the milk thistle it had other liver support ingredients and contained Tilapia.  Tilapia???  WTF!?  Of course it's one of the things that popped up on my Array 10.  So I stopped the milk thistle and lo and behold, no itchiness today.  It amazes me how little it takes for me to react.  

Still haven't got back to a regular yoga practice.  Day one of school I went to visit my grandma, who is almost 98.  You have one body and mind people, take care of it because you never know how long you are going to live!  She had surgery for colon cancer years ago and I believe she has SIBO as a result.  Lots of gas and a mucho fickle digestive tract, vascilating from constipation to horrible diarrhea.  She is old school to say the least (spent part of her life Christian Science) so it's hard to even get her to take a vitamin.  Now that she's forgetful it's even more of a battle.  Thank goodness we finally got her into assisted living.  PIcked up the kid from school and he had a sore throat.

Day two I got a lot done around the house, harvesting veggies - the last of the green beans, more peppers (bell and spicy) and tomatoes, cooking and cleaning.  We let our son sleep in this morning, took him to school a few minutes late, he seemed good but then had a low grade fever when I picked him up so tomorrow is a wash.

Saturday we are supposed to head to Idaho for the weekend.  It doesn't seem likely at this point.  We'll see how tomorrow goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment