Monday, September 28, 2015

Ox Bile

If you listen to the interview of Dr. Siebecker on Dr. Ruscio's podcast you may have missed the little tidbit of Dr. Ruscio saying he has patients with constipation add in Ox Bile (Dr. Siebecker thought it was a great idea).  It's not a prokinetic by any means but it will cause loose stools if you take more than your body needs and it's antimicrobial.  And, you know me, I'm all about experimenting.  I gotta tell you it's not expensive, I think I paid less than $10 for a bottle of 100 500mg caps at my local Super Supplements and it's made my bm's nicer, easier, especially while carbing and killing, both of which tend to bind me up. Not that you wanted to know that!

Listen to the Holistic Oral Health Summit this week and found the chart he presented sooooo interesting. The dentist (Gary Larsen) said that when he pulls root canaled teeth he has been surprised time and time again how patients come back and report resolution of other health conditions (autoimmune, heart arrythmias, psoriasis, etc).  He presented a chart similar to this one.  Pretty interesting stuff and I'm definitely going to compare my root canals to the chart.  Not saying I'm going to yank any teeth out but would be interesting to see if any symptoms correlate with the teeth I have canals in.  According to him, teeth are porous and live teeth constantly weep (sort of) to flush out microbes.  When you root canal the teeth they lose this ability and can become a festering mess that you can't really feel because the nerves to the tooth have been removed. I have had a lot of dental issues so hoping to learn some things this week about what I can do to support and resolve them.

No comments:

Post a Comment