Sunday, September 27, 2015

Nausea

Switched to the herbals yesterday and by dinnertime I was nauseous.  Not like "oh crap I'm going to puke" just queasy.  I skipped the post dinner guar gum, took everything and went to bed.  This morning I got queasy again but before I had taken all the herbals and after I had take the L-Glutamine.  I switched from capsules to powder which is much, much stronger.  Clearly they use quite a bit of filler when they make capsules in factory as opposed to when you make them at home out of pure L-Glutamine.  Need to back off and ramp up a little more slowly.  At least I quickly figured out the culprit!

Lot's of chatter yesterday about Atrantil amongst my SIBO friends on fb.  Seems that that small study may have been done using employees of the company??, and that some practitioners are reporting bad reactions like dry heaving.  And for those it did help they rebounded bad once they ran out of samples.  No thank you, not that desperate yet.

So this whole timing thing with all the various supplements I am taking is making life difficult.  Thank goodness it's only temporary.  I've decided to take my kill supps between meals with guar gum.  So it's even more coordinating of spacing meals, spacing kill supplements from probiotics, taking my bitters and Iberogast 20 minutes before meals.  Not taking too much at once and getting nauseous.  Bedtime can be the worse.  One night I had 16 pills out, plus the guar.  Need to space the nightime stuff so it's not so much at once.  Maybe dinner before 6, kill supps and guar around 8 and then motility/gut healing supps at bedtime.  We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment