Monday, September 14, 2015

Bloat

Poor planning led to me to eating too much nuts and chocolate for lunch which of course led to bloating and now itching.  I think I'm going to take the remainder of my Rifaximin (5 days) with guar gum and then switch over to Candibactin AR/BR and take those until they are gone.  Clearly I'm not done yet.

This should be fun.  A friend of mine tried it and ended up puking her guts out.  If you are going to try this, start slow, don't down a full tsp of guar gum the first go around.

Breakfast, 3pm, Bedtime (from Mona Morstein in the SIBO Symposium Clinical Pearls)
1 tsp guar gum in 8 oz of water
Rifaximin
Allicin (I don't have Neomycin and don't want to acquire any)

I'll start this Monday since we are going camping this weekend, likely in rain.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment