Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Day 9 - Feeding and killing

I have been bloating something awful but that is to be expected when you drink guar gum twice a day.  I drink it with the morning and afternoon doses of kill supps (biocidin, Olivirex, allicin, oregano, Candibactin-BR).  After dinner I just can't stomach it so I make sure I eat carbs with dinner to feed the little buggers.   Feeling hopeful this morning as there was a dip in my weight even after eating a ton of french fries with dinner (which would usually put me up at the very least 1/2 lb).  Fingers crossed.  Once I run out of supps I will take a breath test which arrived in the mail yesterday.  But ya, feeling hopeful today, which is a nice thing. Could be the probiotic/resistant starch enema I did at bedtime too.  Who knows :)

Oh and for those of you who use NCNM for breath tests (or your providers use NCNM), this new resource may have a much quicker turnaround time and I believe they use Quintron.  It's $20 more than NCNM but if you need fast results it may be worth it to you.  I have not used them, just heard about them through one of my groups.  For Lactulose breath test provider has to request, of course, but I think it's as easy as making a call.  My ND was complaining to me at the last visit about how NCNM constantly changes their procedure and he had to just through hoops to get tests (make an account, print a form, then fax it in) when he used to simply pick up the phone and make a call.

No comments:

Post a Comment