Monday, April 27, 2015

Starting a new protocol

So I booked my hotel and purchased my ticket for the SIBO Symposium in Portland.  It will be nice to meet several people in person that I usually only talk to online.  We are going to party it up, without FODMAPs or alcohol of course!  Ha!

I found out from my mentor that the protocol used by the nutrition program I am taking is: Biocidin, GI Microb-x, Allimax (or Allimed) and MegaSpore Biotic.  I placed the order for these items yesterday.  I already had the MegaSpore on hand so I will start that tonight. Just 1/3 of a capsule to begin with.  I'm a bit worried about the "hypo-allergenic plant fiber prebiotic" in the other ingredients, but I'm going to try it anyway. Will take them again tomorrow night and then start to add in the other supplements when they arrive on Thursday.  Back to killing the bugs!

Oh, and my ND has me eating wheat again.  Can I just tell you how gross it is.  I never reacted to wheat in the past but it just leaves me feeling kinda swollen and yucky.  One more week and I will do the Cyrex Array 3 & 4 and then I can cut it out again.  Thank goodness!  I don't think I will ever eat wheat again.




1 comment:

  1. Did the mega spore work for you? I'm curious as I want to try it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete