Thursday, April 9, 2015

Changing it up

I have been doing the Candibactin AR formula in my own doTERRA essential oils - Thyme, Oregano, Sage and Lemon Balm.  I've been doing it 7 days so it was time to change it up.  Yesterday at lunch I took a capsule with Melaleuca, Thyme and Rosemary.  Not sure if it was coincidence but by late afternoon I started feeling better than I have in a while.  I took did the same combination at dinner.  Today I will switch to Cinnamon, Clove and Myrrh.  We'll see how it goes.

I'm down a pound and a full inch around my waist.  In yoga a couple of nights ago I barely recognized my ankles and feet, they were so puffy.  Thankfully the excess water seems to be leaving my system and I'm returning to my normal self.

If you haven't checked out Mike Mutzel's podcast High Intensity Health, you should.  I've listened to #6, 7 and 73.  #5 is up next.  I always start with the gut related podcasts for obvious reasons :)  Have a notebook on hand, you may need to take notes!

No comments:

Post a Comment