Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Ahhh, that's better.

I hate to admit it but I feel much better on the T3.  I started with a 7.5mcg dose, took it for 6 days then bumped up to 15mcg.  My energy and strength is better.  I'm able to concentrate better which means I am having an easier time with the online course I am doing.  This time maybe my body will be able to reset itself and if not, hopefully I'll be able to tell which dose make me feel the best.

Learned yesterday that 500 times more melatonin is produced in the gut than in the pineal gland.  If you are having trouble sleeping, this could be why!  On a hormone panel if your melatonin is low it almost always is due to a gut issue.  I am one of the lucky ones, sleep has never been an issue for me!

I've completely gone off all anti-microbials for the first time in over a year.  It's a little scary, I must admit.  As always I'm being really careful with diet so as to not feed any of the buggers still hanging about.

I changed my Magnesium from a Citrate-Oxide blend (el cheapo) to a more expensive Glycinate.  One of the presenters in the Digestion Sessions says your body uses more of the glycinate, whereas the citrate and oxides are less absorbable and move on through.  For me this seems to be the case.  I can take a ton of glycinate throughout the day and if I don't add in some citrate in the evening I start to get a bit C.  Then again I also too out the anti-microbials at the same time (of course!).

No comments:

Post a Comment