Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Where have I been???

I started my new protocol a few days ago.  This is not to say that you should try this and especially at these amounts.  I am fairly tolerant of all the protocols I have tried, have never experienced anything I would call die off and I think my bacterial levels are now pretty low so I had no concerns of a reaction.  That said, I have been more tired now that I have all the supplements on board.

Before meals:

  1. Biocidin - 10 drops
  2. Gi Microbex - 2 capsules
  3. Allimed - 2 capsules
With lunch:
  1. Megaspore Biotic - 1 capsule
Bedtime:
  1. LDN - 5mg
  2. Mag Citrate - as needed 
I'm taking resveratrol and fermented cod liver oil with breakfast and lunch, turmeric with all meals for inflammation and Endozin on days when I have some belly itch.  If you don't recall Endozin has zinc carnosine in it, this supplement helps to support tight junctions in the digestive tract.  I also put doTERRA DigestZen on my belly when it itches.

I'm taking Restorative Formulas Adrenal PX Balance and Adrenal PX DHEA to help support my adrenals and hopefully restore normal pathways.  I am also taking Restorative Formulas Thyrocare in hopes of stimulating my body to start converting T4>T3 more efficiently.

Over the next week I plan to start adding fermented veggies back into my diet.  The only reason I stopped is because I was having trouble chewing them (braces/open bite) and I don't really need to add any fuel to the fire.

I've been working with my ND and toying with my T3 medication.  I'm trying to see how low I can get it and still keep my temperature stable.  I wish I didn't need it but I crashed when I stopped.

Still haven't done my Cyrex tests.  My son is having them done too and we are waiting on his serum kit so we can do them together.  He's 9 and more than a little frightened about having a needle put in his arm but his sigmoid colon was swollen and the doctor is concerned if we aren't better about his diet (no gluten/diary) then he's going to develop problems.  Thought best to check for immune response to foods before we eliminate them.

So that's prettty much where I've been and what I am up to.  Things are going good, plugging right along.

No comments:

Post a Comment