Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Up, Up, Up...

For the past 10 days I have been packing on the pounds, like 8lbs!  I haven't changed my diet except for eating jasmine rice 3 or 4 times, maybe a little more honey than I should (still well under 2 tsp a day), certainly not an extra 28,000 calories :)  I've been walking less than usual too, now that I think about it.  I usually walk 2 miles every day.  I've been taking days off here and there.  I'm sitting more with school - watching videos, taking notes, studying. So overall less active.  Still attending 5 or 6 yoga classes a week.  Still not sure that should add up to that much extra weight and when I measured last night I was a full 2" bigger around my belly. Yowza!  No wonder I feel like crud.

The other thing I have done is discontinued the T3 and added in the Adrenomend, Thyrocare and Adrenal PX.  Seems like hormones more likely are having a bigger impact than the above.  I added back in the T3 two days ago as my temps have been too low again (although my temporal thermometer just told me I'm at 100.00 degrees!).  Wonder how long it will get everything to normalize??

And the 3rd thing is the festering infection in my face that I mostly ignored until it started traveling down my neck and up my face. This last screw is a bugger. It just won't heal and I'm sure I'm getting food trapped in the wound so I've become diligent the last several days about using my Hydrofloss after every meal and then oil pulling with MCT and a few drops of OnGuard, Melaleuca and Clove.  I made a topical formula that I am rubbing on the outside of my cheek and on the bottom of my feet every couple of hours.  Thankfully it is resolving because my husband was about to drag my butt to the doctor.  That kind of physical stress can provoke a cortisol response which further messes with hormones.  I have one week to get it completely healed and then they place one on the other side. Hopefully I've learned my lesson with this one and will do better next time.

I think I've got things back under control again and was down 1/2 lb this morning, the first drop I've seen in weeks.  Phew!

The sucky part is with all the new herbals for adrenal and thyroid (6), and the anti-inflammatory supps (3) I've added I am up to more than 20 pills with breakfast.  There is only ONE capsule that is a SIBO killer.  ONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment