Saturday, January 10, 2015

Paleo AIP Day 6 - pancakes

Okay, so these are not going to be sold in IHOP anytime soon but they were pancake-like enough to satisfy my hankering for something sorta baked that wasn't anything like a smoothie.  For protein I added in a hamburger patty.  My husband suggested eggs.  I think he wants a divorce :)  Seriously though, try at he might, it's impossible to keep up with what I am and am not eating now.

My intention for the morning was to get up and have a non-AIP nut butter energy bar (that I make) and head off to yoga.  But I am going to a yoga workshop at 2pm and I'm not really sleeping all that well.  Not sure if it's the adjustment back to the school schedule or if it's related to diet change.  Sometimes diet can impact hormone levels and disrupt sleep.

I'm still mildly nauseous after I eat.  I've been this way since that first cannabis massage.  Wonder when my body will bounce back and my digestion will return to normal.

This AIP thing is tough to stick to when you are not having any real problems that are being fixed.  I feel pretty much the same except a bit more stressed around meals at times as I try to figure what I can eat.  I ended up eating the first 1 1/2 of 3 pancakes standing in the kitchen while cooking the last pancake and the beef patty.  Not ideal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment