Saturday, October 17, 2015

WTF?

I've spent my morning running back and forth to the bathroom.  This NEVER happens. Would be nice to have my breath test results!  Are all the methanogens gone and now I just have a bit of hydrogen left swinging me more to the D side of things?  I've changed nothing the past couple of days, not a thing.  I did find a Nutricology Ox Bile that is 125mg.  Will be good to reduce my dose.  I have been taking 500mg at meals and that seems almost too much. Keeps things moving but almost too good.

Needless to say I have things planned today!  I can't be running to the toilet all day!  Arg.

Oh and my weight's going back up even though I haven't changed diet or exercise.  Weird. It's all about the bugs!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you're doing better with D! Maybe you are ready to rebalance things. Test results should help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If they EVER come :) Hate NCNM's lab, they are soooooo slow. Last time I do a test through them I swear!

      Delete