Thursday, October 22, 2015

Resolor - Day One

At the SIBO Symposium Dr. Seibecker said, take someone with constipation and give them diarrhea and they won't mind much.  Take someone with diarrhea and give them constipation and they will NOT be happy.

I took Resolor for the first time last night at bedtime.  I cut a 1mg pill in half.  About an hour later my gut started contracting, not painful but noticeable from my stomach all the way down. I was out of bed and in the bathroom expelling everything and I mean EVERYTHING shortly after. To the point of almost being nauseous.  This was exactly what was going through my head. Ha ha!

At the end I was starving, not sure my body was done digesting my dinner :) and a bit head-achy, which is understandable since it was almost instantaneous dehydration. I had measured my belly at bedtime so measured again and I was down more that 1/2 inch. Wowsa!  I know there are people who take a ton (more than 2mg) without any relief and I think this shows either the power of methane gas and it's ability to paralyze the gut or ICC damage from food poisoning.

For now I'm taking Ox Bile completely out.  I was taking around 250mg with meals.  Tonight I will cut one of the Resolor caps into quarters so I am taking 0.25mg.  I'll eat dinner earlier and take it an hour before bedtime to see if that makes a difference.  Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment