Friday, October 30, 2015

Resolor

I've been itchy.  Not the typical middle of the belly itch that indicates I've eaten something reactive but along my sides.  Resolor has lactose in it so my guess was that was the culprit so I bought some lactase enzymes to see if it helped.  I'm still taking 0.25mg (or 1/4 of a tablet).  Turns out the culprit may be H. Pylori.  That is why my stomach has felt so weird and that is likely why I have been itchy again.  Which leads me to - what in my last protocol got the H.Pylori into such a tizzy when it really didn't give me much of an inclination that it there before???  

Doing research over the weekend in prep for the meeting with the ND medical director of my nutrition program.  But also seriously contemplating filling out the form to see if Dr. Ruscio will accept me.  The SIBO, thyroid, adrenal and now H.Pylori mess is getting to be too overwhelming and I'm a questioner so I have a hard time trusting that providers have knowledge of it all.  I know Dr. Ruscio does because he talks about all these things in his podcasts and he was at the SIBO Symposium.

No comments:

Post a Comment