Saturday, October 24, 2015

Mother F'ing Bloat

I ate one tiny baked good with almond flour, coconut flour, eggs, and maple syrup with dinner last night.  I ended up bloating, not horribly, just about an inch.  From which ingredient I don't know.  I'm not supposed to eat eggs, it wasn't high in FODMAPs.

Today I ate lunch in a rush and bloated, again an inch.  Not bad but I am disappointed.  I'm trying to keep an open mind and not take it as a bad sign.  If my test comes back clean only to have me relapse before I even get the results I will be incredibly pissed.

Things have been..... um..... incomplete since I took out the bile and added in the Resolor.  I added back in a little bit of bile with breakfast and it was very effective.  It only takes a tiny bit now to get things moving.  Contemplating increasing the Resolor back up to 0.5mg. I just don't want to force my body off it's normal schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment