Saturday, March 21, 2015

Where to go now??

I'm about to wrap up my latest protocol and I'm not sure where I want to go from here. The last protocol was messed up a bit by the lack of Parabotonic Select and my accidental addition of a tiny amount of sugar to my diet.  I am highly sensitive to cane sugar so have been having an itchy stomach for weeks.  Thought my gut had become permeable possibly from using Melaleuca internally but then discovered the sugar in my vanilla extract.  And of course I haven't replaced it, I've kept right on using it.  I'm going to dump it in the sink right now to stop the insanity :)

I'm currently listening to a call from Dr. Rachel Fresco who is the creator of Biocidin.  I'm currently doing FDN program and they are big on Bio-Botanical Research products..  She's been consulting with Dr. Siebecker a bit and will be attending the SIBO Syposium. I like that they offer a product to take in between meals to mop up and remove the dead bacteria to help reduce die off symptoms.  It's called GI Detox and contains clay and charcoal.  Haven't tried either of these products because I worry about constipation but I've heard from others they can be beneficial.  Reed Davis had some interesting input about the use of prokinetics since he firmly believes in discovering the root cause and not just treating symptoms. It really seems that you should keep things moving while you work to discover the root cause and in many cases it's not that easy to figure out or fix. Will be interesting to learn as the course goes along how to discover the root cause of issues.

I've got a couple of days left on the current protocol.  I'll let you know once I decide what I'm trying next.  I have my appt with Dr. Keller next week as well to go over the results of my ASI and I have 2 kits to send off to the lab for the FDN course, although they hang on to the results until after I've finished the 5th lesson, which could take me a while! 

No comments:

Post a Comment