Sunday, February 8, 2015

What I Eat


I tried to take pictures over the last week to give you all an idea of what I have been eating.  I am feeling good, no bloating (I started measuring) and pretty good motility.  I usually have a veggie soup with one meal, mashed squash with one meal and sautéed veggies with one meal.  I don't like eating vegetables singularly so I find sautés and soups work better for me.  I try to vary my protein but always get a bit of offal in my diet.  I'm so in love with sardines and offal muffins right now. 






Blended vegetable soup (broth, carrot, zucchini, green beans, green onions, garlic infused coconut or olive oil, spices, coconut milk and either kale or spinach).  Vanilla fudge fat bomb 
http://glutenfreeonashoestring.com/white-chocolate-healthy-paleo-fudge/  I decreased the sweetener to just a touch of honey and some stevia.

Squash mashed with coconut oil and coconut milk, Liverwurst from US Wellness Meats, Offal Muffin http://petra8paleo.com/2014/05/05/victorious-offal-muffins/ , white fudge (recipe link above.

Veggies sauteed in garlic infused oil, coconut aminos, fish sauce and rice vinegar.  Berry Fat Bomb http://petra8paleo.com/2014/07/18/pbj-ice-cream-cupcake-fudge-aip-walhspaelo/


Turkey Meatballs http://www.marthastewart.com/875683/turkey-meatballs modified to be low FODMAP (substitute a bit of coconut flour for bread crumbs, green onion for onion, single spices for italian seasoning), mashed squash and a berry fat bomb.


When I am really short on time (usually at breakfast), I eat a nut butter patty (1 cup mac nuts, 1 cup walnuts, 2-3 T almond butter, 1 cup coconut oil, 4 tablespoons Bulletproof Collagen, cinnamon, vanilla, a touch of stevia, and a touch of honey (less than 1 tablespoon) ground into a nut butter in the food processor and frozen in a silicone muffin tin).  This weekend I am in the midst of a 10 hour yoga workshop so for lunch I added the extra protein in the form of summer sausage (homemade with just salt, pepper, liquid smoke and the preserving salts) and a bit of Liverwurst. I had a nice mug of hot water on the side with 2 drops of peppermint essential oil.

2 comments:

  1. I must make those muffins! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, you'll be sorry:) They call to me all day but make me feel so good!! Just finished catching up on your blog. I went to Cultured Caveman after my last breath test too, so delicious! Glad you are progressively getting better.

      Delete