Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Oops I did it again!

So I finished my Herbal Biotic and added in the essential oil Melaleuca pretty much at the same time.  My motility has been waaaaaay too good, if you know what I mean.  My ND in Seattle loves the Herbal Biotic which is an Heron Botanical kitchen sink formula that is full of garlic.  




When I broke down and added it back in my belly itched for days.  I associate the itchiness with leaky gut (I got the same way when I drank beer and ate out at a restaurant), although I have no way of knowing for sure.  But I stuck with it for 3 months anyway.  I didn't keep a food journal or diary of any kind so don't know if I felt crappier during those 3 months but it seems that way now.  I picked up a couple of notebooks on the way home today and I think I'm going to start journaling for a few minutes each night to keep better track of how I am feeling.  I use the mySymptoms app to track my food, supplements and general reactions to food.

So I can't decide if I want to test before I change course.  I hate the thought of feeding those bugs in my gut, even though it's just once.  I know I still have SIBO, so do I really need to have the number before changing gears?  I think yes, then I think no. *sigh*

Talked to the pharmacist today who was filling my thyroid medication and LDN prescriptions.  He was fascinated by them for some reason but restrained himself from asking me about them.  He just kept calling them "interesting" and asking if she went over all the specifics about how/when to take them.

This posted today.  It's also in iTunes.  I have it downloaded and ready to go!  I love Sean Croxton, his interviews are always so good.


No comments:

Post a Comment