Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Healthy Gut Summit - Day 3

If you have time today, watch Dr. Olmstead!  I strongly believe that biofilms protect the nasty SIBO bugs and that's part of the reason test results go up and down with treatments and it's really hard to completely kill them all off.  I've used both Lipophos EDTA and Interfase Plus off and on for months and didn't notice much benefit at all so gave them up in the fall.  I'm currently using 2 drops of Melaleuca* in a capsule with MCT oil about 30 minutes before meals. I'm about to change up my protocol and will post when I start it to let you all know what I am doing.  After listening to this interview I'm considering trying Serralase and will definitely be working on getting more probiotics in my diet. I think I'll make coconut yogurt today and throw some carrots in a jar to ferment.  I'm avoiding nightshades so a yummy, spicy kim chee is out for now :(

*Note - if you decide to ingest essential oils please use a reputable brand like DoTerra or Young Living and for goodness sake do your research first!  I don't sell either and use both brands.


No comments:

Post a Comment