Saturday, February 14, 2015

LDN

I've been on low dose Naltrexone (LDN) for several days now.  I started out at 1.5mg and have been tapering up, currently at 3mg at bedtime.  I was expecting difficulty sleeping and vivid dreams but have not experienced anything different than normal.  That's probably a good thing!  I've taken the low dose erythromycin (LDE) out of my nighttime routine.  My motility remains top notch.  I think (for me) the high fat, low carb diet definitely helps.  My gut  seems really happy as of late.  

Now if only I could figure out why I am running so darned hot.  My ND requested I start taking my temperature before I started my thyroid medicine and it's been in the high 99's to low 100's for probably 2 weeks.  Normally I run in the mid 97 range.  Not sure what the heck is going on unless it's my diet.  I started the thyroid meds a week ago and it hasn't really changed my body temp so not sure what to think.  I swear you could spend all day every day just trying to figure out what's going on with your body.  That's not really living however.

At least my gut is happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment