Monday, December 1, 2014

Protocol as of Dec 1

First thing in the morning I take:
1/2 tsp Lipophos EDTA (but will be discontinuing when it's gone because in the Digestion Sessions Dr. Siebecker said she hasn't seem anything that indicates it actually helps in treatment.  Bummer!)

20 minutes before meals:
4 tablets Spectrazyme
1/2 - 1 tsp of Bitters
20 drops of Iberogast

With meals:
1-2 Metagest (depending on the type of protein I am eating)
1 tsp Herbal Biotic
1 Allimed
1 Berberine
1 Neem Plus
1 Resveratrol (after listening to the gut-brain axis talk)
1 Huperzine A (after listening to the gut-brain axis talk)

Bedtime:
1/2 tsp Lipophos EDTA

I take other supplements as indication by labs but these are nutrients specific to my needs.

I need to work in the whole gagging and gargling thing to see if it actually helps motility as discussed by Dr. Datis Kharrazian.  Still waiting to get his book from the library.  I am definitely not delving into the whole coffee enema until I've read more!

3 comments:

  1. I also saw the interview with Dr. Kharrazian. Have you noticed any benefits from the Huperzine A?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TONS of side effects. Read today's post for recap.

      Delete
  2. Not sure, I'm only taking a couple of capsules a day so far and now I'm battling an infection so feeling under the weather in general.

    ReplyDelete