Monday, August 17, 2015

Bloat much!

I am soooo bloated lately.  What the heck!  I haven't changed anything about my diet so I am suspecting the Ortho Biotic Probiotic supplement I have added in.  I am taking it out for the next trip so we'll see if things settle down.  I'm sporting an extra inch around my belly and would really it rather not be there while lounging on the lake or hitting the water park.  Ugh!

And I've found it really hard to manage getting 3 meals in that are properly spaced during the day so I switched back to 2.  I find it so much easier to eat a huge breakfast and then a big early dinner.  

For camping I'm taking mostly meat with veggies to grill - green beans, carrots, zucchini and a couple of potatoes.  Mabe a week off my usual veg heavy diet will help things settle as well.  We'll see!

And with that, I'm off.  Back in a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment