Wednesday, July 15, 2015

My Refrigerator

I get so sick of all the anti-Paleo talk. Like we're all just sitting around eating huge steaks, overconsuming meat and killing the planet.  I used to love Jillian Michaels but it's getting really hard to listen to her podcasts.  She sounds more and more out of touch with every podcast, especially since Janice left, but I digress.  

This is my refrigerator.  It's not stocked wall to wall with meat, it's veggies and fruit.  My guys love their fruit.  When you eat like us (if you're eating low FODMAP that is), you have to consume a variety of veggies in order to get enough food and nutrition in a day.  This day I had gone to Costco and the farmer's market.  There were way too may delicious things to pass up.  And I always buy organic fruit in season at Costco because it's so much less expensive.  My husband hates this.  He can't find anything.  Two days from now it will be mostly gone, even though there are only 3 of us.  In just a few hours it's already got a huge dent in it :)

The large reddish purple jars are a plum puree that is now happily in our dehydrator becoming fruit leather.  The kale will be in the dehydrator becoming chips as soon as it is freed up.  Makes it portable and it's so much easier for me to chew.

No comments:

Post a Comment