Sunday, November 23, 2014

Digestion Sessions Encore

Dr. Siebecker is back in the encore of the Digestion Sessions, as is Dr. Kharrazian.  There is also a link where you can print the transcripts which I am definitely going to do as there is a ton of information that I will never remember and my notes just aren't as good.

The bottom line with Dr. Siebecker is that everyone is different and your treatment and especially your diet must be individualized.  And when it comes to diet the only person who can really figure that out is you (with or without the help of your provider).  Soooo helpful :) Wouldn't it be nice if there were a one size fits all treatment and diet??

Dr. Kharrazian's book "Why Isn't My Brain Working" on hold at the library.  I may decide I can't wait and just download it from Amazon, since it's only $10.

As a side note, my aunt has been very ill and her doctor's can not figure out what's wrong with her. Turns out she has these bouts of nausea, exhaustion, etc when she is with my grandmother or talks to my grandmother who isn't the nicest to her.  I tell you this why? Because if you don't deal with your stress and set limits with people, you will never be well. And again, you need to figure out what works best for you in terms of relieving your stress. I've mentioned before that I tap, do yoga and take daily walks.  What I still need to work on is being more present because it's so easy to get wrapped up in things I want to do rather than what I am doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment