Tuesday, January 26, 2016

testing, testing

H. Pylori retest came back negative today.  So happy for that.  I dreaded another round of treatment so it's nice to hear it's gone and I can move on.

I saw my primary care provider today to review thyroid labs from late November.  Since going off my T3 supplement I have been slowly crashing.  My antibodies were in the mid 200's (likely due to the H. Pylori) so she wants to do a retest to see where my hormone levels and antibodies are now. It would be nice if everything came back stellar but I know I need a little supplementation in the form of hormones to boost me back up and support motility and healing.  Results should be back in a couple of days.

SIBOwise things have been pretty calm.  I'm sure there are some little bugs in there but they seem to be held at bay for the moment.  

My ARNP kind of scolded me for not keeping up on the bone broth.  I made excuses but I know better so I came home and put some stew meat and marrow bones in the hot pot and started a batch of soup.  It's much easier on digestion and I need to keep that in mind.  I'd much rather sit with a jar of nuts, kale chips and chocolate :)

If you haven't been watching/listening to the Fat Summit you may want to check it out.  It's been pretty good so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment